Experts, researchers and counsellors agree that illicit relationships do not simply develop in a vacuum. They may grow out of something that was perhaps innocent and harmless to begin with, such as friendships with colleagues of the opposite sex. Relationship experts have also noted that healthy marriages don’t just go bad overnight. They erode over time through neglect and disinterest by one or both partners. William and Rev. Mrs Dorothy Appiah, are gifted and acclaimed Christian Marriage Counsellors, Relationships Coaches and International Public Speakers with several books to their credit.
In the book, Infidelity: Betrayal and Broken Trust in The Marriage, the book describes how to deal with the “little foxes” of flirting, temptations and infidelity in marriage and proven ways to sustain the marital relationship. Most affairs that happen are due to there being unresolved problems within the marriage, issues which have not been well handled or where no attention has been paid to the ‘blind spot’ at all. This makes a spouse far more susceptible to the temptation of infidelity.
In Infidelity: Betrayal and Broken Trust in The Marriage, you will learn;
* Flirting, temptations and infidelity in the marriage
* The different reasons for flirting, temptations and infidelity in marriage
* The effect of temptations flirting and infidelity in the marriage
* The aftermath of succumbing to temptation and flirtatious activities
* How to overcome temptation and infidelity in the marriage
* Much, much more. The information provided in this book, would help anyone in marriage looking for good guidance and education on how to deal with the “little foxes” of flirting, temptations and infidelity in marriage and proven ways to sustain the marital relationship.